Pacnet Data Center Services
Advanced Data Centre Infrastructure for Connected Business Ecosystems
Businesses today leverage advanced IT infrastructure to connect with customers, partners and suppliers to meet the demanding needs of conducting operations locally and internationally. Instead of investing in their own IT environment, many businesses opt to co-locate their IT equipment to leverage the cost and performance advantages as well as scalability of data centre services. The key is finding a data centre services provider with the facilities, network and know-how to help them expand their business footprint and support their growth.
Pacnet builds and manages a network of interconnected data centres across Asia, offering the broadest range of facility specifications to meet the hosting needs of carriers and enterprises, helping them build a vibrant business ecosystem within a country, across Asia and around the world.
- Diverse power densities to support all cooling, lighting and critical backup requirements
- High-performance cooling solutions maintaining optimum temperature and humidity levels
- Stringent physical security with state-of-the-art access control and monitoring systems
- Interconnected data centre network offering local, domestic and international connectivity
- Access to Pacnet’s extensive subsea cable network and Point of Presence (PoP) coverage across the Asia-Pacific region
- Carrier-neutral facility offering best available local loop access
- Data Centre Access Link (DCAL) Services in selected facilities offering virtual cross connection linking customers with other major data centres within the same city
- Remote hands support from a pool of highly-skilled data centre engineers
- Fully-managed suite of network services
- Low-latency connectivity in selected routes across Asia and the US
- Multiple options for resiliency and guaranteed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Pacnet’s multi-disciplined delivery team of engineers and project managers, along with associated vendors, help customers manage the entire data centre implementation process.
Pacnet’s 24×7 customer support assists customers in performing a variety of critical data centre management tasks from basic troubleshooting and equipment power cycling to installation of equipment and racks.