Pacnet Business DSL – High Speed Internet
Do you need a business-grade DSL broadband that works as hard as you do?
Do you require larger data downloads and bandwidth for all your business communications, with 24×7 support?
As an owner of a growing business in Australia, your biggest challenge is how to optimise budgets to maximise your profits. But why settle for an inferior internet-grade broadband service when you can enjoy powerful business-grade connectivity?
- High-speed Internet up to ADSL2+ speeds of up to 20Mbps
- Scalable data allowances from 100GB on ADSL2+
- 24×7 Business-grade technical support
- FREE multiple static IPs
The maximum connection speed achievable on ADSL2+ may be less due to various factors including network configuration, distance from the exchange, line quality and length, traffic and equipment.
Underlying Wholesale Carrier Network:
The underlying network carriage is either the Telstra Wholesale DSL network or the AAPT Wholesale DSL network. Whilst we use carrier networks, Pacnet is responsible for the service to our customers.
Critical Information Summaries
Critical Information Summaries are designed to help you understand the features and billing arrangements of your plan.
- Business ADSL 1500/256Kbps 10GB
- Business ADSL 1500/256Kbps 40GB
- Business ADSL1/2+ 10GB
- Business ADSL1/2+ 50GB
- Business ADSL1/2+ 100GB
- Business ADSL1/2+ 200GB
- Business ADSL1/2+ 300GB
- Business ADSL1/2+ 500GB
Billing & Payments:
We may invoice you whenever charges have accrued, but we normally invoice by ‘billing months’.
- A ‘billing month’ is a month, starting on the same day and ending on the same day of the month
- Invoice is emailed, but can be posted or a combination of both upon request
- Payment of invoice is due within 10 days by means of payment method we approve
- Payment methods are Direct Debit, Electronic Funds Transfer, Bpay or Credit Card
- Account payments are only accepted subject to Credit approval
- Invoice format is PDF. Excel is available is also available upon request
Payment Processing Surcharge:
If you pay your account using Visa or Mastercard, you will incur a 0.9% + GST surcharge. If paying by AMEX or Diners, you will incur a 2.5% + GST surcharge.
Plan changes can be actioned via our Customer Service staff:
Phone: National: 13 36 69 or International: +612 9336 0439
Fax: 1300 555 076
As a general guide, 10GB of data will get you:
Send or receive 10000 Outlook/HTML Emails
Surf the Web for 200 hours
Watch 100 four minute YouTube video clips
Download 200 four minute music tracks
Download 400 photos
Usage as a guide based on following assumptions: Email sent or received 100KB, web browsing at 30MB per hour, YouTube 4min video clip at 8MB per clip, music download at 4MB per track, photo downloads at 2MB per photo.