How can I view and manage my account?
Pacnet provides an easy and simple way to administer your account online. You can pay and make changes to your account, including viewing your:
- Account Balance: You an view your account balance and download and print your last 12 months invoices.
- Services: You can view details of your services including plan and charges and view your data utilisation
For further information about your Account Toolkit please contact Customer Service.
How do we notify you of your data utilisation?
Tracking Data Utilisation
We will issue a Usage Notification via email to your nominated email address(s) when you reach
- 50% of your included data allowance
- 85% of your included data allowance
- 100% of your included data allowance
The information in the Usage Notification may be up to 48 hours old and does not include data usage outside Australia or calls or SMS to overseas.
For further information about our Usage Notifications, your plan or charges please contact Customer Service.
Customer Service can provide you with details of your account and assist you to make changes.
To contact Pacnet Customer Service:
- Phone 13 36 35 from within Australia
- Phone +612 9336 0439 outside of Australia
- Fax 1300 555 076