Partner Get Partner Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions relate to the Partner Get Partner promotion detailed here.
- This program will end on 30 November 2010.
- Pacnet reserves the right to change and/or terminate the Partner Get Partner scheme without prior notice.
- This Partner Get Partner scheme is open to Australian based referrers only and excludes Pacnet Partner Account Managers.
- Pacnet’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- A successful invite is deemed as follows:
a. Inviting a non-Partner company to the Partner Program by submitting their details via our online form
b. The new company successfully enrolling in the Partner Program having not already been enrolled.
- If multiple referrals are made for the same new company, only the first person to invite the company in question will be eligible for a prize.
To qualify as a new organisation:
- The Pacnet Partner Program is designed for businesses who wish to sell Pacnet’s products and services. Pacnet provide internet, data and voice connectivity and associated products in Australia and the Asia Pacific region. Our Partners seek to introduce customers to us so that we can provide them with services in return for a commission.
- Pacnet show bags will be provided whilst stocks last and are limited to one per referrer.
- Availability of goods featured is not guaranteed. In the event that an item is unavailable, Pacnet reserves the right to replace the goods with an item of equal value.
- We will send you your prize within 4 weeks of receiving the completed Partner Agreement Form from your referee.